This is absolute proof that Fan Fiction is the best place to start your writing career.
Writing fiction isn’t simply about being the best, it’s about creating characters and stories that connect with readers. Fan Fiction teaches you precisely how to do this. Being a writer is like being a lion tamer–it requires practice and skill to get your wild ideas on the page in an artful manner. The best way to learn to write is to write, write, and then write some more. How to Write Fan Fiction will give you a quick and easy course on the basics of writing engaging stories that people want to read, and then you get to take over the reins and start practicing with stories of your own.
This Writing Guide Will Teach You:
- the common pitfalls of writing Fanfiction stories & how to avoid them
- why you get writer’s block & how to kick it to the curb permanently
- how to write realistic dialogue that sounds like your characters
- the how-to on writing adult (lemon) fanfic scenes
- how to find and work successfully with a beta reader
- a complete glossary of Fanfiction lingo
- and a resources section filled with all of the links referenced in the book, plus additional tools for writing
What they’re saying about it:
“Lots of good info in this book–I’ve been writing fanfic for a while, but this kicked me up to the next level. It changed my thinking about how I approach my writing–I’m more organized now and I feel like I know what I am doing.
This little guide has some handy information in it, covering all the things I didn’t know I needed to know without having to slog through a lot of boring information. There are several helpful step by step sections that helped me sort out my plotting. Also, if you are having trouble finishing a story, you need this book. I printed out a few of the worksheets from the workbook and having been using them as well. All in all, a quick, helpful book.”